Several North Central Indiana companies are among the Indiana Manufacturers Association’s 2023 Manufacturers Hall of Fame inductees.
Inductees will be honored during the organization’s fall luncheon Oct. 18 at the Biltwell Event Center in Indianapolis. Gov. Eric Holcomb will be the keynote speaker.
BCI Solutions Inc. and Indiana Carton Company Inc., both in Bremen, were among the 10 new inductees. Other honorees include:
- ARaymond Manufacturing Center North America, Logansport
- Atlas Foundry Company Inc., Marion
- Brehob Corporation, Indianapolis
- Fort Wayne Metals Research Products, Fort Wayne
- Haynes International, Inc., Kokomo
- Nucor Steel, Crawfordsville/Saint Joseph
- Overton Industries, Franklin
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Lafayette
The association also announced the winners of the 2023 Manufacturing Excellence Awards:
- Community Impact Award: Toyota Material Handling, Columbus
- Emerging Leader Award: Matthew Hendey, THG Automation, Indianapolis
- Innovation Excellence Award: Grote Industries Inc., Madison
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Jim Tuerk, Aero Industries, Indianapolis; and David Snow of Purdue Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Lafayette
- Manufacturing Talent Champion Award: Eli Lilly & Company, Indianapolis
The Indiana Manufacturers Association, which was formed in 1901, represents more than 1,100 companies.