Five members of the Michigan City Chamber of Commerce were honored for their efforts in making a difference in Michigan City and throughout the Region the past year.
Honorees were recognized at the recent Michigan City chamber annual dinner, which took place in the Fremont Ballroom at Blue Chip Casino, Hotel, and Spa.
“The future of our community is bright, and the future of your chamber is bright,” said Katie Eaton, president of the Michigan City chamber. “With 50 new members added last year and an additional 19 so far this year (through March 25), we have 380 members representing business in the Michigan City area.”
- Jessica O’Brien (Michigan City Area Schools), Young Professional of the Year
- Social Que BBQ & Catering (Brealon Hervey, owner), Small Business of the Year
- Franciscan Health Michigan City, Large Business of the Year
- Selah Brooks (Duneland Media), Chamber Ambassador of the Year
- United Way of La Porte County, Community Impact Award
Additional details on the award winners and their accomplishments from the past year can be viewed on the Michigan City Chamber of Commerce website.