The office of Gov. Eric J. Holcomb announced several appointments to various state boards and commissions.
Environmental Rules Board
One new appointment; term ends Sept. 30, 2025
- Michael Chambers (Zionsville), assistant general counsel with Eli Lilly & Co.
Indiana Gaming Commission
Two new appointments; terms end Sept. 30, 2022
- Dan Housman (St. John), payment professional at Payroc
- Darren Root (Bloomington), Founder of Rootworks
Indiana Public Defender Commission
Two reappointments; terms end Oct. 31, 2025
- David Hensel (Indianapolis), partner with Hoover Hull Turner LLP
- Mark Rutherford (Indianapolis), shareholder with Thrasher Buschmann & Voelkel P.C.
State Employees Appeals Commission
Two reappointments; terms end Oct. 31
- Frank Sullivan (Indianapolis), former Justice of the Indiana Supreme Court
- Curtis Wilkinson (Terre Haute), partner with Wilkinson, Goeller, Modesitt, Wilkinson & Drummy LLP
White River State Park Development Commission
Four reappointments to the commission; terms end Dec. 31
- James Isch (Carmel), former COO of the NCAA
- Laurie Thornton (Indianapolis), director of government affairs for CenterPoint Energy
- Thomas Wheeler II (Zionsville), member of Frost Brown Todd
- Joe Bill Wiley (Indianapolis), president of Capital Cities, LLC
One new appointment; term ends Nov. 30, 2023
- Brad Rateike (Indianapolis), founding principal of BAR Communications