The South Bend Regional Chamber of Commerce announced the 2023 Michiana 40 under 40 class.
Recipients were chosen for their outstanding achievements both professional and charitable. Honorees must have been younger than 40 by May 15, and live and work in the seven-county Michiana region.
An eight-person committee of business leaders from the Michiana area selected this year’s class from 190 nominations, according to a press release. The program is in its 17th year.
This year’s class includes:
- Dr. Abigail Battjes, Saint Joseph Health System
- Dr. Whitney Boling, Boling Vision Center
- Brittany Betz Lauer, Dairy Queen
- Santana Bozman, Gibson
- Samantha Brady, South Bend International Airport
- Braxston Cave, Lippert Components Inc.
- Juan Constantino, La Casa de Amistad
- Trevor Daugherty, Edible Michiana
- Beau Dunfee, Weichert Realtors/Jim Dunfee & Associates
- Rebecca Shetler Fast, CAPS – Child and Parent Services
- Raymond Fraser, Vital View Technologies Inc.
- Austin Gammage, University of Notre Dame
- Sandra Garcia, Boys & Girls Club of St. Joseph County
- Megan Hamand, 1st Source Bank
- Deejra Lee, North Woods Village at Edison Lakes
- Kate Leichty, Kruggel Lawton CPAs
- Carli Luca, WNDU-TV
- Jeremy Lugbill, Career Academy South Bend
- James Lutaaya, South Bend Community School Corp.
- Dr. Paul Mannia, Three Oaks Dentistry/U.S. Air Force Reserves
- Laurel Marnocha, LaSalle Hospitality Group/Lama Enterprises
- Gevorg Martirosyan, Saint Joseph Health System
- Jamie McGraw, South Bend Medical Foundation
- Mitchell Olsen, University of Notre Dame
- Monnese Plummer, Fancy Delights LLC
- Adam Russell, THK Law LLP
- Rachel Schnetzler, Warrick & Boyn LLP
- Michael Scott, First Response DRS
- Jennifer Sinclair, Penn Harris Madison School Corporation
- Ashley Slack, Southwest Michigan Community Action Agency
- Kate Steury, Shirley’s Gourmet Popcorn
- Ashley Swathwood, Ashley Rene’s Prom and Pageant
- DJ Tavernier, River Valley Construction Group
- Maci Tetrick, ABC57 News
- Shaban Varajab, South Bend Community School Corporation
- Andrew Weiss, Knights of Columbus
- Danielle Campbell Weiss, City of South Bend
- Victoria Woodard, University of Notre Dame
- Amanda Zaluckyj, Athora Law Group LLC
- Justus Zimmerman, South Bend Symphony Orchestra
Recipients will be featured in a chamber video on June 23 and during a celebration Aug. 30 at Four Winds Casino South Bend’s Ribbon Town conference and event center.