The South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership recently appointed new members to its board of directors.
New members include:
- Shannon Cullinan, executive vice president, University of Notre Dame
- Jon Hunsberger, executive director, Elkhart County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Phil Smoker, vice president of sales, Smoker Craft Inc.
- Laura Walls, president and CEO, Marshall County Economic Development Corp.
“We are fortunate to welcome such extraordinary community and industry leaders to the governing board of the Regional Partnership,” said Dr. Pete McCown, regional partnership board chair and president of the Community Foundation of Elkhart County. “Their knowledge, diverse backgrounds, and passion for community and economic development will have an immediate positive impact on our efforts to advance our regional economy.”
The partnership’s other board members include:
- Dave Behr, Indiana Economic Development Corp.
- Michael Daigle, South Bend International Airport
- Larry Garatoni, Garatoni Family Office
- Levon Johnson, Greater Elkhart Chamber of Commerce
- Jim Keenan, Judd Leighton Foundation
- Shelley Klug, Indiana Michigan Power
- Andy Kostielney, St. Joseph County Board of Commissioners
- Chuck Lehman, Lehman & Lehman, Inc.
- Pete McCown, Community Foundation of Elkhart County
- Rose Meissner, Community Foundation of St. Joseph County
- Gary Neidig, ITAMCO
- Kevin Overmyer, Marshall County Board of Commissioners
- Jeff Rea, South Bend Regional Chamber
- Jim Seitz, 1st Source Bank
- Amish Shah, Kem Krest
- Chris Stager, Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County