The office of Gov. Eric Holcomb announced the latest appointments to various state boards and commissions.
Behavioral Analyst Committee
Five appointments; terms end Dec. 31, 2025.
- Leila Allen (Mishawaka), chief clinical officer with Lighthouse Autism Center
- Jill Forte (Roanoke), executive director with Children’s Autism Center, Inc.
- Vivian Heerens (Indianapolis), former IPS Innovation school teacher
- Jesseca Hartman (Indianapolis), director of clinical operations with Damar ABA
- Richard Turner (Centerville, OH), pediatrician with Margaret Mary Health in Southeast Indiana
Certification Appeals Board
Two new appointments
- Rosemary Mandrici (South Bend), St. Joseph County Assessor
- Katie Kaufman (Seymour), Jackson County Assessor
Indiana Horse Racing Commission
One new appointment; Sept. 30, 2025:
- Augustus “Barney” Levengood (Indianapolis), retired former executive director of the Capital Improvement Board
Indiana University Board of Trustees
One new appointment; term ends July 1, 2022
- Cindy Lucchese (Indianapolis), chief strategy officer with Penske Entertainment