Gov. Eric Holcomb announced numerous appointments to various state boards and commissions.
All-Payer Claims Database Advisory Board
- Cheryl Ackerman (Carmel), CFO of Proteus LLC, term ends June 30, 2023.
- Mike Hampton (Avon), director of regulatory affairs for UnitedHealthcare, term ends June 30, 2023.
- Logan Harrison (Indianapolis), senior public affairs director for Anthem, term ends June 30, 2023.
- Dawn Moore (Fishers), vice president and chief pharmacy officer for Community Health Network and President of the Indiana Pharmacists Association, terms ends June 30, 2025.
- Candace Shaffer (West Lafayette), senior director of benefits with Purdue University, term ends June 30, 2025.
- Brian Tabor (Indianapolis), president of the Indiana Hospital Association, term ends June 30, 2025.
- David Wilmot (Brownsburg), chief medical officer for LTS and CEO of Premier Medical Consulting LLC, term ends June 30, 2025.
Board of Safety Review
Terms end July 31, 2025:
- Vince Cooke (French Lick), director of safety at Kimball International
- Danny Deighton (Brazil), global safety and health consultant for Eli Lilly and Co.
- Randall Gieseking (Bargersville), president of Safety Management Group
One new appointment, term ends July 31, 2025:
- Derek Dodd (Muncie), business representative with the IKORCC
Indiana Bond Bank Board of Directors
Two reappointments, terms end July 31, 2024:
- David Mann (Indianapolis), managing partner at Spring Mill Venture Partners and co-managing partner at The Firefly Group
- Chuck Williams (Valparaiso), principal of CL Williams & Companies
Three new appointments, terms end July 31, 2024:
- Shawna Girgis (Bedford), program director of community relations and outreach for IU Health and IU Health Foundation’s south central region
- Deron Kintner (Zionsville), general counsel of Flaherty & Collins Properties
- Michael Lucas (Carmel), of counsel with Barnes & Thornburg
Indiana Commission for Women
Two new appointments:
- Cyndi Carrasco (Indianapolis), deputy general counsel for Governor Holcomb, who will serve as the governor’s designee.
- Lindsay Weaver (Indianapolis), chief medical officer for the Indiana Department of Health, who will serve until Dec. 31. Weaver also will serve as chair of the commission.
Low-Barrier Homeless Shelter Task Force
One appointment, term ends Dec. 31, 2022:
- Thomas McGowan (Indianapolis), president and COO of Kite Realty Group
Midwest Radioactive Materials Transportation Committee, Midwest Interstate Low-Level Radioactive Waste Compact Commission, and U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Sarah Chaney (Indianapolis), radiation programs director with the Indiana Department of Homeland Security, also has been appointed to the following entities: The Council of State Governments’ Midwest Radioactive Materials Transportation Committee; The Midwest Interstate Low-Level Radioactive Waste Compact Commission; The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (as Indiana’s state liaison officer)
Natural Resources Foundation Board
Five reappointments to the board:
- Shawn Kelly (Hobart), owner of Involution LLC; term ends June 30, 2025.
- William McCully (Syracuse), in public sector sales with RedMane Technology, term ends June 30, 2024.
- Missi Bush-Sawtelle (Corydon), president of Bush Enterprises, term ends June 30, 2024.
- Brad Skillman (Indianapolis), president of The Skillman Corporation, term ends June 30, 2024.
- Karen Valiquett (Indianapolis), senior project manager with Shrewsberry, term ends June 30, 2025.
One new appointment to the board; term ends June 30, 2025.
- Laurel Meny (Newburgh), executive director of the Warrick Parks Foundation
Task Force on Wastewater Infrastructure Investment and Service to Underserved Areas
Six new appointments to the new task force, terms end Dec. 31:
- The Honorable Sam Craig (Bedford), mayor of the city of Bedford
- John Duffy (Carmel), director of Carmel Utilities
- The Honorable Chris Jensen (Noblesville), mayor of the city of Noblesville
- Cris Johnston (Indianapolis), director of the Office of Management & Budget.
- Connie Stevens (Franklin), executive director, Alliance of Indiana Rural Water
- Marty Wessler (Indianapolis), CEO of Wessler Engineering